Rue De Seine Gigi Galaxy

Hi,

I'm looking for the Rue De Seine Gigi Galaxy Size 8/10 (NZ) if any anyone is looking to sell?

Thanks

Kylie

4 Responses

Hi Kylie!

It’s my understanding that Rue de Seine’s Moonlight Magic collection has only been in stores for a few months, so I dont think brides have received their dresses yet and they probably won’t be relisted for a little bit.

If you’re interested, I’m selling a Rue de Seine Haze gown from the Love Spell Collection, with a deep V neck and chevron lace skirt: www.stillwhite.ca/79648-rue-de-seine (NZ Size 12 but has been taken in to fit more like a Size 10)

Good luck in your dress search!

Caitlin

Hi Caitland,

Thanks for your reply. I do love the haze but unfortunately it didn't suit me. I've got enough time until our wedding to try and track down a second hand Gigi Galaxy (if possible!) so will try my luck.

Good luck with your sale!

Glad you have time -- hope you find one :)

Hi Kylie! This may be too late but I am selling my Gigi Galaxy Size 10 from the US if you're still interested? Let me know :)

Sign in to participate in this discussion.
very easy to create posting. quick transaction period
More
seller
Lily, Boston
3 weeks ago
Great service. My buyer came and tried the dress on in my home with her Mum and friends. It was a fun experience for all and she bought the dress that day.
More
seller
Lucy, Sunshine Coast
2 weeks ago
Good news, Stillwhite is available in your country. Switch to www.stillwhite.ca