Purchasing a veil off a listing

Another bride had listed a dress and veil together, but is willing to sell the veil separately to me. Can she still add a “buy now button” and sell just the veil to me without losing the listing for her dress?

Thanks!!

1 Response

Hi Samantha,

Your seller can still add in a buy now button for the cost of the veil but then her whole listing will be marked as sold automatically. We advise for sellers to sell the veil only with their dresses as one and not separate. If you were to purchase the veil separate your seller will need to contact Stillwhite afterwards in regards to her listing being re-enabled.

Sign in to participate in this discussion.
Loved Still White! I went to a few bridal shops to find a dress that I was happy with and jumped onto Still White to see if any were available in my size. I lucked out. The dress I found was worn by a woman who was the same height as me and size, so it had already been altered to my height. I contacted her through Still White and she responded immediately each time and we arranged a time to meet and try the dress on. I was delighted when I met her and we hugged! She understood how buying a dress is such a big decision because you're throwing down so much money in one hit. The dress fit like a glove! I paid then and there and took my dress home. She pointed out the small faults, but I could not even see them and the dress practically looked brand new after only being worn once. I was so pleased with the service and am very thankful to Still White for having such a sustainable service that helps women buy their wedding dresses at a fraction of the price. Not only is it better for the environment, but better for the pocket! Loved that I could take the dress home immediately and not have to wait for it to be made or have a rush order done. So instantaneous and fuss free, the way it should be. Thank you so much Still White!
More
buyer
Amy, Sydney
4 weeks ago
Fantastic experience with stillwhite! So many beautiful modern dresses and I managed to find exactly what I was after brand new from a lovely lady! Stillwhite literally saved the day!
More
buyer
Francine, Norwich
1 week ago
Good news, Stillwhite is available in your country. Switch to www.stillwhite.ca