• Forever Yours - New, Size 8 Wedding Dress

    $1,600 Offers CAD
    Save to watchlist
    Contact Seller Purchase Guarantee
  • The Details

    Street Size: 8 US
    Label Size: 8 US
    Designer: Forever Yours
    Fabric: Lace
    Condition: New
    Shape: A-line
    Colour: Ivory
    Dry Cleaned: No
  • Edit

    Your private notes

  • The Story

    Never worn, never altered, just picked up from bridal boutique, absolutely beautiful strapless A-line gown with sweetheart neckline that is covered in beading and silver embroidered lace with scalloped edges and a 72 train.

    I love this gown, however unfortunately my fiance and I decided on a destination wedding after I had already purchased the dress, and it was just too formal for me to wear it on a beach. A 60 % deposit was left and instead of losing my deposit I decided to pay the remaining 40% and try to sell it at a discount to someone who will love it and make it their dress to complete the most special day of their lives.

    I have more pictures of the dress that are being sent to me by my mother and will post a few shortly and can email more pictures to anyone who is interested.
  • Share With Friends

Other dresses you'll love